For over a quarter of a century, organizations have looked to Kensington International to assist with their executive search needs.
Due to the combined experience of our consultants and staff, our unmatched research and networking capabilities across sectors, and an overarching commitment to invest the time, energy and effort to attract the best candidates, not simply the best available candidates, Kensington is set apart from our peers in the industry. Furthermore, other differentiators we provide that our clients value are:
- Consultants and expert advisors on human capital issues and challenges well beyond executive search.
- A disciplined approach and a rigorous search process, laser-focused on the most critical competencies to ensure candidates that fit the needs of the role and culture.
- A leveraged search model with full-time search associates who are in the market recruiting for our clients every day.
- Engagement with selected candidates well beyond their hire date to assure leadership success. As a result, if things aren’t working, we are equipped to fix them.
Our high-touch process ensures that each assignment gets the appropriate attention – from start to finish. With this in mind, our approach is refined to combine a blend of industry-knowledgeable consultants and associates with a formal management/leadership skills assessment model. As a result, we deliver candidates who “fit” with our clients’ organization, role and situation.
Due to our unique and unmatched search process, our clients range from small to medium size businesses that are private equity or venture capital-owned to Fortune 1000 and equivalent organizations across most industries.
We have decades of combined experience and thousands of engagements under our belt. As a result, Kensington International and our consultants have exceptional access to high-impact senior leadership talent in the following industries/sectors:
- Private Equity
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Services
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Kensington International’s highly refined search process and methodology coupled with extensive relationships with candidates across functions allows us to execute assignments within industries outside of our established industry and sector practices on a regular basis. While we do not accept every search engagement, we regularly execute engagements outside of sector specialties.
We have an exceptional track record of recruiting Board of Directors, CEOs, COOs, CFOs and CHROs for our private equity and middle market clients. For our large cap and Fortune 1000 clients we most often search for division and business unit leaders as well as top functional and high potential leaders in marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and finance.