When needs arise in the Vertical Construction, Capital Goods into Construction or Transportation, Energy-related, Water/Wastewater or Environmental Remediation sectors, Kensington International’s search experience with some of the most respected AEC and EPC names serving the Built environment is rock solid.
Whether we are talking about Construction Management, Design Engineering, Procurement, Management Consulting, or Senior/General Management Leadership roles, Kensington International is bringing in excess of ten years of experience and both the candidate and company relationships that will allow our consultants to navigate successfully throughout this sector on a variety of engagements.
Our consultants have the hands-on project management experience and knowledge of the candidate and competitive landscapes necessary to secure the caliber of leadership talent to get each client’s organization to the next level of performance.
- Assistant Vice President, Nuclear – Global EPC Company
- Chief Operating Officer – North American Water/Wastewater O&M Company
- Director of Service – Utility Company
- Director, Community Relations – Gas Transmission Company
- Director, Materials Management – Infrastructure & Capital Good Manufacturer
- Director, Technology – Residential – Utility Company
- Director, Unregulated Businesses – Gas Transmission Company
- Division President – Global EPC Company
- Group Construction Manager – Global EPC Company
- Group Project Manager, Oil Sands – Global EPC Company
- Senior Vice President, Client Services, Water – Global EPC Company – Global EPC Company
- Vice President, Business Development, Federal Markets – Global EPC Company
- Senior Vice President – EPC Global Engineering & Construction Company
- Vice President, Construction – Utility Company
- Vice President, Human Resources – Global EPC Company
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing – Water/Waste Water Infrastructure Company