Industrial & Manufacturing
The industrial, manufacturing and gas, oil and chemicals markets represent the single biggest sector in terms of experience for Kensington. Our clients are highly regarded leaders across these critical sectors with Kensington having completed multiple assignments across general industrial, manufacturing, transportation, chemicals, capital equipment, capital equipment, building products and materials, agriculture, engineering, mining and capital goods into construction.
The depth and breadth of our experience across some of the world’s leading industrial companies have given us deep knowledge of senior leadership talent in each of these sectors. Our understanding of not only the talent pool but also key leadership skills positions us uniquely to bring highly competent talent to our clients who can in turn impact a company’s success for years to come.
- Flexible Packaging Company – Chief Procurement Officer
- Consumer Electronics Company – Senior Vice President
- Fertilizer Company – General Manager, Operations
- Water & Waste Water Treatment & Chemical Company – Treasurer
- Industrial Manufacturer – Vice President, Human Resources
- Insulation Manufacturer – Vice President, Manufacturing
- Chemical/Fertilizer Company – Vice President, Operations
- Container Company – Vice President, Operations
- Capital Goods Manufacturer – Vice President, Quality
- Food Ingredient Company – Vice President, Sales
- Industrial Manufacturing – Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Material Handling Company – Vice President, Supply Chain