With Kensington, you’ll gain access to high-impact, “move-the-needle” senior leadership talent. Our experienced staff leverages their exceptional research and networking capabilities across all sectors to attract the best – not simply the best available – candidates.
We use a high-touch process to ensure that each assignment gets the appropriate attention – from start to finish. Industry-knowledgeable consultants and associates, and a formal management/leadership skills assessment model deliver candidates who “fit” your organization, role and situation. With every campaign, we:
- Assign consultants and expert advisors on human capital issues and challenges well beyond executive search.
- Utilize a disciplined approach and a rigorous process that is laser-focused on the most critical competencies to ensure candidates that fit the needs of the role and culture.
- Rely on full-time associates who are in the market recruiting for our clients every day.
- Engage with selected candidates well beyond their hire date to assure leadership success. As a result, if things aren’t working, we are equipped to fix them.
Industry & Functional Practices
We have decades of combined experience and thousands of engagements under our belt in the following industries/sectors:
- Private Equity
- Board Director Services
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Services
- Industrial & Manufacturing
We regularly execute engagements outside of established sectors by combining our process abilities, networking skills and relationships. Direct, targeted research helps us secure the best talent for our clients.
We have an exceptional track record of recruiting Board of Directors, CEOs, COOs, CFOs and CHROs for our private equity and middle market clients. For our large cap and Fortune 1000 clients we most often search for division and business unit leaders as well as top functional and high potential leaders in marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and finance.
Our clients range from small to medium-sized businesses that are private equity or venture capital-owned to Fortune 1000 and equivalent organizations.
We are always interested in hearing from talented executives. You can connect with us through Not Actively Looking. Not Actively Looking is a global matchmaking platform for senior executives and executive search firms. The service allows you to discreetly manage and update your resume and hand-pick which executive search firms can view your profile.